Knowledge Base

The plumbing does not work in the apartment I rent

Category: Flooding/Sewage
It is the responsibility of the landlord and tenent to colaboratively resolve any housing condition issues prior to involving The City of Gary. After a tenent has exhausted all resources available and the landlord remains unresponsive, a tenant may, at the point, contact the building department and file a formal complaint against the landlord.
Updated 2/21/2013 1:44 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!