Knowledge Base

When do i need to get a building permit?

Homeowner building permits are issued for all construction work where the cost of materials are equal to or greater than $301. The permit is issued to the actual owner of the premises in which that owner actually resides. Permits must be obtained by a contractor licensed in the the City of Gary for all other work.
Updated 2/21/2013 1:44 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!