Knowledge Base

How do I get my sidewalk repaired

Category: Sidewalk
Public sidewalks are maintained by the Department of Public Works. If your sidewalk is in need of repair you can submit a request thru the City's Online 311 System. Once submitted the sidewalk will be inspected and added to a database of all sidewalks in the city needing repair. Repairs are prioritized based on the level of danger to the public and take place when funding is made available.
Updated 2/21/2013 1:44 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!