Knowledge Base

I’m interested in having a dangerous tree removed.

Submit a service request thru the City's Online 311 System. Once submitted the tree will be inspected by the General Services Department and if it places a residence, business or citizen in imminent danger or harm, it will be removed immediately.
Updated 2/21/2013 1:44 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!